Global Game Monetization

If you are a flash or casual game developer Intergi can help you monetize all of your traffic globally.  We know how valuable new and creative flash games are to the community and we want to keep the creative eggs scrambled.  If you created the game as the developer or are sponsoring someone else's creation, we offer a solution for monetizing every single game play.  We are able to deliver a 100% video ad fill for every country worldwide.  This means you will no longer miss out on those unmonetized game plays. 

 

 

Sign Up

 

 

 

Take Advantage of the 98% Rule

Studies show that only about 2% of online players pay for casual games.  Intergi can help you monetize the other 98% of your players through our video ad solution. 

 


 

Video Ad Examples 

 

Pre-game/In-game:

 

 

Facebook app:

 

Facebook video ads

 

Downloads:

 

video ads for downloadable content

 

 

Incentivized Ads: Coming Soon!